Sunday, August 5, 2012


A tour in NY
What is the most wonderful place in NYC ?  Let’s see ………. NYC  J
The whole city is wonderful. It really fascinated me since the moment I arrived here, to me it’s a dream comes true. I have been here for a really short period of time but I have seen so many places that took my breath away , I don’t  even know where to start .
Statue of liberty, it was very impressive such an amazing piece of art , I saw people there from everywhere, all kind of people, all ages and different nationalities .
Times square was another breath taking place , Museum of modern art ( I took so many pictures with Van Gogh painting ‘a starry night’  J) It was a fascinating painting , and today in the Metropolitan museum I was speechless , I got to see all these  great art works that I saw only on TV before , but now  I saw them on reality.
This experience was the greatest thing that ever happened to me , and the group they are amazing people and in just one week we became like a family , I love you my friends , love you all .


1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you are definitely taking in all the highlights of NYC. I'm glad you're enjoying it all. As I keep saying, I am still in awe of the city even though I've lived here around 30 years!

    ReplyDelete