Saturday, August 4, 2012

Hello All! I am late for joining this blog, and I could only successfully join in yesterday.

MY IMPRESSION on THE PRE-ACADEMIC at ST JOHN'S UNIVERSITY
Hello, how are you? My name is Leonardus Sudibyo. I am from Indonesia.
I am very happy to be in New York City. This is my second visit to New
York. It's kind of knowing more about this huge metropolitan which you
never discover all, even after a few more visits.
Greetings from Saint John's University in Manhattan campus.
This is a new life for into the next academic years ahead. Believe me
it is not easy to leave a full time job, and then to begin a
studentship again. Eventually, I have to adjust to campus culture
within the American higher institution contexts. Really, this kind of
Pre-Academic Program at St John's University helps me a lot. I say
truly a lot.
The program is well designed to equip new coming students like me to
make a gradual entrance to the flow of academic culture. The language
refinement program is also tailoring our current skills into the
required level proficiency and participation in the academic process.
The fact that St John's is located in the Metro New York City really
poses us to a very different life style with its all richness of infra
structure in the Manhattan island and the vicinity.
I really appreciate this Pre-Academic opportunity.
Thank you St John's University.
Thank you Fulbright!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment