Monday, August 13, 2012

Some thoughts...

To be honest, for some reason it's just very hard to start writing about something right now. There are probably too many thoughts in my mind...

It's hard to believe that there are only 3 days left - and this is when we all only started knowing each other a little bit better. Just a coulple of days ago we were sitting with my roomates in the suite and discussing some very general things, and suddenly - I don't remember how and why - we started talking about Palestine and about what's really happening on the ground, how people leave, what kind of problems they face on a daily basis and so on. After Luna's explanations I started thinking about the whole situation in a different way, and I've realised how important are those kind of conversations for me as a future Policy Maker. This is just one of the examples that came to my mind. I have so many new thoughts, and so many more questions to ask each of you. I'm sure, though, that it's not the end, and that we all will stay connected in one way or another.

Anyway, I'm looking forward for the coming 3 days of enjoying the conversations with all of you and life in NY - we just have to make this time memorable!!! Don't you think so?  

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it amazing how a conversation with a person who has lived through something is worth so much more than what we read in a newspaper or book? You and your fellow Fulbrighters are so lucky to have had this time together!

    ReplyDelete