Thursday, August 9, 2012

A beauty from home

Queens, Sunday August 8 2012

"A beauty was born today!" a text from my sister. Then she sent me a picture,


She is our Shakilla ramadhani -the first grand daughter of my parents. More than 1000 miles away from home, She successfully makes me smile. Her red lips, smooth cheek, nose, eyes tell me that She won after competing millions of other baby-to-be. She reminds me that we were born as a winner. Seeing her drives me to think how great the God is. Why? Because God gives you a second chance to be a better man. God gives you the time to be a mother which is the most wonderful role in this large opera. God gives you the time to be the best father in the world.
 "Then which of the favors of your Lord will you deny?" (Ar Rahman : 13)


Big hug and kiss from aunty!


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Aunty..
    Barokallahu...hope she will be a very nice and good girl then,,and become qurrota a'yun for all of her family.
    I am so happy to hear that.
    Praise for Allah, Alhamdulillah..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mabrook aunti...
    Wish her a healthy and super duper exciting life! :)
    God bless her. (Hamdu lillah Salamet your sister)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Ella! Nothing is as exciting as a healthy birth! It must have been hard to be away while your niece was being born, but I'm sure you'll receive more pictures than you'll know what to do with. There's always Skyping, too! Someone might have to help your niece with that, though!

    ReplyDelete