Monday, August 13, 2012

Saint St. John's

        Although I have been here for few days, I loved this place. St. John's. A great place.  Kind welcome. Hospitality, the fist and unexpected impression that I felt. Everyone is nice here.
        Well organized schedule. Thanks to our lecturers. This is a great lesson for me. Great appreciation. Hope, the lectures we took will be a springboard for our future academic success.
        Tolerance, which is stereotype for many countries, nations, organizations. Here, all religions, all countries, all people are respected. This is what I have seen at St. John's.
        Delicious cuisine. Every day new taste, new choice. Respect to those who fast, respect to those who are vegetarians. This is equality. This is empathy.
        Fulbrighters, You made my St. John's life FULL&BRIGHT. I even do not want to leave 
you all and this place as well. Alas. I will miss you too much. Come on, Osman. No pessimism. You still have three days and enjoy your life and assignments :) Everything will be pretty pretty amazing (Eduardo Corral).       
      

3 comments:

  1. We still have couple of days more to enjoy, let's take the maximum out of it!

    And the future has great things for all of us in store! You'll be like, finally the real journey started! :) I will miss you Osman though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Osman...you know how I feel about it all...I feel happy- because New York became crossroads for us all and I hope we will all be thankful and grateful for all that experience we shared here together!!!Let us always be FULLandBRIGHTers, no matter what kind of challenges we will have to face!!!I will always remember all of you! Good luck, my dear, dear friends!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy you enjoyed your time here so much! I hope the rest of your time in the U.S. is just as wonderful!

    ReplyDelete