Sunday, August 5, 2012

The whispering gallery...

Ever heard about the legend of the wall where you could whisper to others who stand at the opposite side of yours? It's kind of romantic place where many men propose their women by whispering the proposal through the wall. At first, I knew the legend of this place from the TV show last 2 years and not sure where it is. This becomes my third list of my must-visit place list after the Liberty statue and golden gate.




After tracking the picture and guessing any possible keyword on Google to find the exactly location of the wall, finally I found it. It is located in Grand Central Terminal, Manhattan, New York. With no doubt, in the middle of doing a bunch of assignment, I took my time to visit this wall today with Mbak Fika, Fitra, and Mas Rizal. And that is and will always be amazing!!!
Thanks God...





2 comments:

  1. How wonderful that you were able to find such an obscure site that you had wanted to see! Did the whispering wall work? Did anyone propose?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes prof. ellaine. the wall works however no one proposes. I wish for one day.

    ReplyDelete