Friday, August 10, 2012

PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT

It has been two weeks since we started this program . we all had our expectations and so did our teachers . I have tried to look around and see how responsive we are to the program . Though , we all have areas in which we need improvement , I'm impressed to see how responsive we are to the program ; doing assignment , posting blogs , participating to various activities , it is just amazing how we have responded to the program.
However, let not rely on our achievement and forget about the most important thing at stake; english refinement . Let us keep the same pace and get better each and every day because the more responsive we are to the program , the more benefit we will get out of it . We have come a long way and each day moves us closer to the finish line .

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great observation Herve, although I do not want it to end. I just wish our English skills needed more refining so that we could stay a bit longer! I am in the company of great people and I learn something new every day, both in and out of class. This s a great experience, I believe we will meet equally great people at our 'final' destination as well as maintain contact with the great ones we got to meet here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, Herve, that your students have been so responsible and responsive to what's gone on here. I guess the great characteristics you've shown here are indications of why you were chosen for a Fulbright.

    ReplyDelete